Friday 14 June 2019

Too many projects!

If you're a Morrowind modder, and also a procrastinator like myself, then you will have numerous mods "on the go" as well as a huge list of "things to do".

Throw in the many requests I get, and not wanting to say no, you just get bogged down in a sea of half-finished mods, scripts and models.

Don't get me wrong, I like the distraction of requests. Fixing a UV on something, helping with a script, making an xxx for someone's mod. It's all fun for me.


I currently have the three, quite large projects to finish, plus the smaller ones that creep up due to the larger ones.

Earlier this week I made a new interior tileset for common houses that I will use for "Gwen", and for the "Caldera Experiment", I probably could have got away with the vanilla tileset, but feature creep?


New Interior tileset ( modders resource)



I also made a bread replacer from a request, little did I know, it was something others wanted...



I packed up the Modathon weapons into one esp as well and banged that on Nexus



In the meantime, I also have a little side project as a request, fixing all the open-faced helmets for use with Mac's heads (Elf ears poke through the sides). Not rushing with this one, but I still want to finish it off.

I did also spend a few hours one afternoon this week, modelling a plant with Leyawyn, from his concept art. I really enjoyed that.


I've no idea if it will get used or not, but at least it was fun to make.



On top of this lot, I'm writing another book. This time, not about snails. I know right, you're sad. This will be more of a LotR type thing with less walking.

After saying all this, I'm still open to requests, and welcome people to join my Discord server and put their ore in. 

Just remember one thing. It's the women's World Cup this month, and I have to watch every single kick of the ball, from every single match. If I go AWOL, that's why.

See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...