Sunday 30 June 2019

Book Release

Wow! That month went super fast. 

I did finally manage to finish writing my book though (yay), now being edited, and hopefully set for release in the next week or so. It will be available on E-books, Kindle, and as a paperback.




Also, I'm very close to releasing Gwen. About time uh?




She can now detect a few other mods and interact with them. Paxon the pack rat (Tizzo), Publius (Gavrilo), and Get Sharp! so far.

Because of the way she is set up, it is possible to release later updates that add more mod interaction, so she can be improved on infinitely. (Providing the other mod has a unique item(s), or NPC's to interact with of course).

I'm taking a two-week break from writing, so I won't be starting volume II of my next book until then so, I'm going to be working on getting Gwen released, and then hopefully do a little more on the Caldera Experiment.

I also have a nearly finished dungeon for the Dwemer Rebirth Project, but I will have to see how time is before I think about that one.

On another bright note, England women's football team are in the semi-final of the World cup! They will play the USA on Tuesday. Can't wait for that. Come on ladies!!

Be back sooner than last time.

RubberMan™










No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...