Wednesday 5 June 2019

Modathon over.

This year's May Modathon was total madness! 241 mods released in one single month, beating all records for the Modathon thus far. You can find a full list of the participating mods right here.

Morrowind truly does go from strength to strength.

Keep an eye on Morrowind Modding Showcase, and see some of the winners and some of the best mods that were released.

Now, back to business.

I have three main mods I am currently working on that I want to release before the end of the year. I'm already six months behind schedule due to my neck injury, and I added another mod to my list.

Gwen, The Dwemer Rebirth Project and the Caldera Experiment. 

Gwen is currently suffering from feature creep and is taking a lot of my free time up, but she is the closest to a release date.

DRP is ambling along as well, I have a ruin almost ready for release, but I just can't seem to think of a good design for the last part of the dungeon.

The Caldera Experiment (or what I have of it) will be scrapped completely, and rebuilt from anew. The way I built it was wrong in all senses of the word. I added the town, model by model, rather than making all the models first and then working out a good plan. This shall be rectified. 



Rubber's Kitchen Kit - Modders Resource

The above has resources in it that are part of the Caldera Experiment and I will be adding to this as I make a bunch more.




This was also fun to do, and I intend to add the rest of the shoes to it when I get writer's block on the others.





This is also another one of those mods that will be added to, as and when possible. A full Blacksmithing mod will appear in modules to go with it in the future, and most of the CS work will be done by Miamain. I am also hoping that G7 will pop in and do a bit of scripting for some of it as well.

I do also intend to update some older mods that I am no longer happy with when possible and I will make a point of saying so on here when I do.

Ok. That's enough for one day. Back to Gwen, and her feature creep, player home.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...