Thursday 11 July 2019

Publishing is evil

After what seemed like forever, my books are finally published, and up on Amazon.

So, for anyone that wants to learn how to model and doesn't know where to start;


It is available on Kindle Fire and tablets, You can also use the free Kindle PC App to read it.

Kindle version of "An Introduction to Modelling"

Paperback version of "An Introduction to Modelling"

I'll throw this one out there anyway for anyone that might be interested.

Kindle version of "The Garden Snail, Pest or Pet?"



I wrote this one for pure indulgence :D






1 comment:

  1. Kindle for PC reading app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on an easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device. That means you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. (* Selection and price of Kindle books in the Kindle Store vary by country.)

    ReplyDelete

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...