Thursday 19 July 2018

New things

I didn't think it was going to be but today turned out quite productive, for Caldera anyway.

Finally managed to make a Ghorak manor that I am happy with and make it look a bit creepy to boot.

There will be a spiky iron railed fence surrounding it later and new windows especially for it but for now....


I also managed to fit in a set of steps for the barracks and a better arched entrance for it as well....


Bad weather when I took these pics :D

Here's to another productive day tomorrow and maybe just maybe I will be almost done with the exterior models (the big stuff at least)

Another shot of Ghorak from the modelling program



Please remember. If you have any ideas (this includes interiors/ furniture etc) then please visit the Discord or send me an email - You can even comment in the box below this post (no one comments on blogsites!)

Laters.

RM



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...