Saturday 21 July 2018

Blacksmith of dooooom!

After seven incarnations of Holismod's blackmith I buckled down today and made a final model. Piecing together lots of ideas from medieval smith's yards and again some influence from Age of Kings I managed to design something I was happy with at long last.

View in Nifskope

In game view
And I couldn't resist a quick video;




That's it for today. Tomorrow I will do a few needed tweaks on the model that I didn't notice until it was in game and possibly then I can move on to the final exterior models.

Also today I added a WIP page to ModDB - The Caldera Experiment

Thanks to Trancemaster I finally figured it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...