Wednesday 18 July 2018

Busy day.

Today I managed to strike a couple of things from my long list. One of those things being the Caldera Guard Barracks.

It turned out a lot bigger than I first anticipated but I believe it needed it. All that ebony and stuff.

Here she is;


Fills a large gap where I had no idea what to put there...

Here is the model itself before vertex shading was added and other tweaks;


I also managed to get around to starting the models for the market stalls. Well, one at least.

Hang on. You know what? I'll just make a quick video.





(Please ignore the window in the last part! I didn't see that :D)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...