Friday 16 March 2018

My Big Black Cock.

16th March 2018

So. Caldera. Still plugging away at it and finally have some models in place. Not finished the shading yet as I haven't decided on how dark the timber should be.

On a bright note I did add a weather cock to the scene.


This is just in the editor of course and hopefully the game will look a damn site better. At least I got you wondering :D

Back still hurts like hell. Physio on Monday but I did manage to get my old glasses fixed so at least I can see the damn screen now! 

Spec Savers managed to fook up my new ones by putting my reading and seeing lenses in upside down. Have a wait another week before I can see bus numbers!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, never noticed the chicken joke until now, not really subtle either.

    ReplyDelete

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...