Monday 2 July 2018

Dry as a nuns crotch

Did the interview/ pod cast with DarkElfGuy earlier. 3 hours 40 minutes later we finished. I could have drank a bloody river even though the wife was supplying me with constant beverages.

Anyway. While we talked I managed to add some more clutter to Caldera. A wheel!

I also believe that BadLuckBurt has made a nice new shovel as well that I have yet to see.


Impressive yes?

Also re-mapped the "cart full of crap"



With a bit of luck later I will be making another building. This time it will be all stone to break up that wattle and daub business.

The place is starting to clutter up nicely now but still need a few more items I think.


A little rockery garden for the front of Nedhelas's haunted house was created as well, although I am tempted to model some new rocks especially for the task


I have come to realise that the foliage options are pretty weak but don't want to get into all that as well.

Too much to be going on with to bother....maybe?



Also aired today is the interview with Gnomey, a lead developer of Tamriel Rebuilt.



Right I'm off. Hopefully more screen shots tomorrow of Caldera and Burt's shovel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...