Sunday 1 July 2018

A really wood cart...

First of all, well done Russia for knocking Spain out of the World Cup! Made my day.

It seems I spoke too soon regarding Burt. He's back. And, he's starting the interior set for Caldera. Although currently he's making a shovel. A shovel that looks like a shovel and not a board nailed to a piece of wood.

Good man.

Light at the end of the very long tunnel this has been.

Another asset for the town today. Just a little Guar cart. The vanilla "bamboo" one looked way too flimsy to carry a bag of coal, let alone crates of ebony so a new one had to be made;



First one is sporting vanilla textures. I prefer the second but only time will tell which one ends up in game.

Last night was rather awkward. I was convinced that DarkElfGuy and myself were doing a podcast and on my wedding anniversary I declined the chance to go out and celebrate.

As it happens I got my days mixed up!

She did let me live though and as a penalty I had to play Age of Kings with her until late into the night/ early morning. Evil woman.

If I've got it wrong again tonight I will give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...