Tuesday 3 July 2018

New house for Caldera

Morning all. Last night I found a google pic of a house I quite liked and thought it would be good for Caldera. Due to the Japan V Belgium game I only managed to place a cube or 2 in Wings so I decided to finish up this morning. Here she is;



This first one has some stone type pillars on the corners that I ended up not liking due to complications with the brick sizes and the texture.



Fully mapped now and at this point I was still fighting with the pillars.




They had to go.



Time to make the worlds simplest windows.



Pop those in place and add some shading



Finish it off with some dents and bends here and there and we're all done.  (The door is separate and will go at the front)

4 Tri-shapes. Not too bad. 3 if I had opted for separate windows.

I will be expanding on this a little later with a modular connecting bridge and possibly another house that can slot onto this one.

We shall see....

Ok we shall indeed. Here it is with a modular connection bridge in all its glory;




What it looks like in game is a completely different matter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...