Monday 23 July 2018

Five minutes of fame...

If you have ever wondered how British I was here is your chance... A really long interview of me by DarkElfGuy where I prattle on about not liking RPG's, how thr community is full of nerds and the best of British culture...




Aside from that I did manage to make a new model today and add it to the game.


Since this snap shot it's received a door overhang and a hand rail at the top of those stairs.

So what's left? A little slum area for commoners and non other than the Caldera Candle Company which I am looking forward to making.

Thanks all for the great ideas (mostly for quests) that I've received, you really surprised me with the amount I got!!

I would love to use them all but maybe I will at some point but, for now, I will be very happy to finish all the models and start on the interiors - they are challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...