Friday 29 June 2018

Progress is only a concept...

I said something yesterday that I have never said before in all my days. "We can have the barbecue tomorrow".

Now that might seem a little ordinary but in England that is something you can't say. In fact you are lucky if you can say "We can have the barbecue in an hour".

When the sun comes out here the supermarkets instantly empty of charcoal bricks, lighter fuel, sausages and burgers. No barbie can be planned. They must all be on impulse.

Look at this!



And we've already had weeks of the same.

This is of course all building up to my reason/ excuse for not progressing at any great speed on the Caldera Experiment. Who the hell wants to sit in front of this shit on days like that?

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow and casting my mind back it pissed down, was cold and windy. I know this because I was in a kilt! Why wasn't it like this?

After all that I did manage to make a few new models and throw them in the CS at Caldera at 2 a.m. because no one can sleep because of the damn heat.



Caldera in the rain.... oh I miss you wet stuff.

Also made a wattle fence for some unknown reason but it seems to fit the atmosphere. Needs a re-texture but just haven't got around to that;



(Forgive the shitty CS snap shot)

I also made a start on the entrance way. I think it needs some sort of gate/ port coulis but not quite sure yet?



I'm just about to make the sign for "Caldera Concoctions" but can't decide on it. I think I will end up with the old pestle and mortar though. Bog standard for alchemists right?

Lucevar supplied me with some clutter ideas early this morning which I think I might have time to throw some of them together later today (with a bit of luck).

I did take quite a large amount of time cleaning up my model scene though so at least I am a little more organised now than I was. 62 models in one scene and half them not used.... they had to go.

I will no longer be using the governors manor that I made so that may make an appearance on Nexus for anyone that can find a use for it. Player home maybe? Who knows.

I now have this massive, massive urge to go to my garden and do a bit of cleaning there to (when the sun comes around to it that is). First I shall hit Maya and make this sign.

Well...... after a little while I decided on the pestle and mortar. Here are all my blacksmiths fine wrought iron work for his patrons in Caldera;



At least something is happening right? Here's to a 2090 release!!



Well I did upload it so here it is



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...