Wednesday 27 June 2018

Sex deprivation!

Not only are my Morrowind modding hours being eaten away by work, weddings and the World cup but the sex life is on the brink to.

I managed to get the original Age of Kings working on my Windows 10 (and hers) and now that time of night where we would curl up in front of Netflix and get friendly has been eaten up by LAN games!

I had forgotten how much fun that game really was and to be honest, right now, with work and everything else, the last thing I really want to do is sit down to some serious modding.

On the other hand I did open Wings today and did some more UV tweaking with the France V Denmark match on in the background.

Weekend saw my birthday, a sixteen hour work session and a wedding, a wedding we almost missed because England were winning 5-0 at half time! Seriously. Who books their wedding in the middle of the England match?




All good. We got there in the end. It was like a Welsh uprising. Everyone was Welsh (apart from the wife of course who is indeed a Mexican bandit).

On the modding front the good news for me is that I've been asked to join the team with Merlord and Danae for the next MMM. Last time I suffered by myself and it wasn't so much fun by the 3rd challenge I can tell you.

I will also be doing an interview with DarkElfGuy this weekend (he almost had us doing it while England played their next match!) and I have no idea how that will go down...

All this and the ridiculous heat we are suffering with is way too much for we Celts. 31C today here in England which is pretty bloody unusual. The past 10 years or so has seen an average summer temp of 17C so I'm sure you can imagine how we all feel.


Germany and Brasil both play tomorrow and could both be out of the cup! That would be an awesome result as I'm not particularly fond of either of them (especially Brasil).

The chances of me touching the Construction Set are few and far between but after the group matches are over at weekend then there will be more time between the matches and I will more than likely do a bit of something on Caldera if nothing else.

Right. Almost 1 am and up with the birds later so I'm off for a cold shower and a bit of shut eye.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...