Wednesday 16 May 2018

Countdown

The world cup is coming in a month and I find myself already checking all the groups, the teams and then re-checking them again.

It's the only sporting event that I actually enjoy and I will as always watch every single match, changing my allegiance from game to game.

I generally go through the lists of countries in each group and pick one out that I will support, even if they're the major under dogs.

Group C will have me drinking Fosters and singing Waltzing Matilda while Group F will have me screaming for those tiny South Koreans against the beefy Germans.

All good fun.

Saturday will see the royal wedding. Anyone actually care? It's not that I dislike the royals, far from it but I do dislike the media. People all around the world will be glued to their sets for hours on end just to see who made all the dresses and suits they can't afford and perhaps another shot of Pippa's arse.

I'm still suffering the aftermath of my break in Portugal with a wonderful cold that was kindly given to me by the mother-in-law. How thoughtful. Next time I get one I'm going to fly over there and cough on everyone.

Anyway, back to Morrowind.

Here are some Blacksmith tools I released last night. As always. Use and abuse.

As for the Modathon I think everyone is being overwhelmed with the amount of mods being released. I've hardly had time to check any out because as soon as I do, another one pops up!

The one I've downloaded today had to be Cosair's "The Stone Halls of Solstheim". Looks awesome.

Anything that improves the content of Bloodmoon is fine by me.


Random. But I love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...