Sunday 15 April 2018

Caldera update.

After weeks of trying to find the perfect place for the governor of Caldera I finally found something I liked.



Hopefully this is the answer to all my missed nights sleep and home to the devious lying fucker that presides over Caldera.

Not happy with the dragon motif on the plaques above the windows and will be changing those for sure. I do, on the other hand, like the texture for the stonework.

If any one was ever interested in how I do these models and wants to have a go themselves then I shall be adding a "Getting shit started" tutorial page on this blog at some point in the near future.

For now I have to sort out all the little cock ups and odd shading and the exterior should be all but done.

Burt is (he assures me), getting on with the new interiors but he's being very cagey about it and even I haven't seen any of them yet :o

Once the exteriors are done I will be moving on to medieval style furniture to add more variation to the set and give the place a whole new makeover.

Any suggestions for furniture is always welcome and as always I need photo's or good concept art to work from. I like to see a picture then hit up the model, I don't like spending hours thinking about it or making shit up in my head. Basically. It has to be something I can see.

Join my Discord (Dwemer Rebirth Project) while you are clicking follow If you want to send me something.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...