Sunday 18 March 2018

The Caldera Concept.

18th March 2018

Amazingly enough calling the last post "My big black cock" really made a difference when it comes to traffic. So firstly, welcome to everyone that visited expecting something other than a weather vein.

Caldera took a nice turn yesterday with the completion of the Mages Guild tower and I also managed to remake Shenk's shovel to look something like the style of concept I had in mind.


This was the pub (a local pub called the Old Wellington. Ever in Manchester I suggest you try a swift one in here) I wanted but due to restrictions in the game (size/ doorways etc) I ended up with this;


This isn't completely finished yet as I would like a similar texture on the apex as the one in the real pub and of course I will be adding more windows to the model itself.

Ghorak Manor or the Governors Mansion? That is the question and this is the concept art I have for... one of them.







Not even sure if this would make sense in Caldera but then again nothing else does anyway. The governors mansion appears to be a random throwing together of blocks mixed with Imperial models and the rest of the time is a mixture of Nord and common houses. Thatched roofs appear next to fully tiles ones and fireplaces are present without chimneys or the other way around.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...