Thursday 3 June 2021

Bitter Coast Update

Been a bit quiet in here lately. Work and more work is the reason.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Lucar and I have been doing our thing in the background, revamping BC with a plethora of new stuff, and a few game tweaks to boot.



New seamless in/ out of Bitter Coast caverns and a whole lot of new trees and foliage to look forward to (unless you're me because I have to make it).

Anyway, here are some screenshots to be going on with;






As the new trees have been designed with FPS in mind it allows us to add a whole lot more.

It also allows us to add extra foliage as well, as almost everything is atlas mapped from the get-go.

Any ideas are allows welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...