Monday 12 March 2018

12th March 2018

Tried work on Friday. Not a great move. Spent the weekend reading my Kindle, not being able to sit at my precious at all. Finished Sharpe's Tiger though so not all bad and halfway through Sharpe's Triumph.

Alas today I woke feeling much better after the rest.It appears that my physio appointment should turn up as my neck is better... typical.

Managed to do a bit on my beloved Caldera which always make me happy. 




These models are much harder than you think!

Tried my hand (I say me but really I mean BadLuckBurt and myself) at making some new textures but as ever I'm hopeless at it. BLB did give me the base designs I wanted but overlaying them on a make shift stucco I made didn't turn out 100% as I wanted.




It looks better on the model. Honestly. Although of course it will have to be made properly. Hopefully by someone else. Any takers?

Enough of my Caldera. Now I must mention some really important stuff I've just been chatting to Melchior with on his wonderful Discord channel Lyithdonea.

Waffles. What can be more important than waffles? I'll tell you. Placing them in a gun and firing them at people and creatures. Awesome. Check this out and see just how twisted he really is.

Waffle Warfare



This man needs therapy :D











No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...