Wednesday 14 March 2018

Stephen Hawkings Day.

14th March 2018

In the early hours of this morning a great man passed away. A man that over come a terrible disease that took away all the things we take for granted. A real man of the people.  

If you haven't already seen the film of his life then I strongly suggest you do. The theory of everything, starring Eddie Redmayne was fantastic. British stiff upper lip and that carry on regardless thing we have, really shines through.

All his great achievements in science aside I personally think his ability to retain a sense of humour and laugh in the face of adversity was his most outstanding achievement of all.

Rather than me (big) banging on about him, here are a few video's instead;










A truly amazing man of our time. Rest in peace Stephen Hawkings. Mankind will miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...