Friday 24 May 2019

Last week of Modathon

The last week of Modathon approaches and we've seen some awesome mods this year. The massive use of MWSE has given modders freedom to do crazy and interesting things and they haven't disappointed (I'm talking about you Merlord). I'm still expecting some cool stuff from the modders that have been quiet until now, but one can only hope.

As I've been modding myself I haven't had time to see many of the creations further than the description page on Nexus but I already have a few that float my boat.

Remiros's Ground Cover (Flash) and Stripes Centurion Bomber are two that spring to mind.

I fell in love with the little rocks the ground cover adds here and there and he has the shading just right for every region. Well done mate!

After seeing the video for Stripes Bomber man I immediately thought of DRP and I'm still trying to think how I can work them in for a fun part of a dungeon.

Another mod that really struck as pretty awesome was Dangerous Lava by Articus. This just looks fantastic when compared to vanilla and any others that have improved this effect.

I will be making and adding a video of the lava later - The damn sun is stopping me right now as I can't see anything on my screen.



As for me, I'm still working on Gwen, slowly but surely and, grandchildren not helping.

Keep on modding everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...