Monday 27 May 2019

A few days more...

That's it. If you haven't released a mod by now then you best be quick about it. Only 4 days left to get yourself into the Modathon!


This my latest offering and believe me, it was a royal pain in the arse. I didn't realise that because Morrowind just scales everything when you change a race, that includes the gap between the foot mesh and the ankle!

Not sure if I got it 100% right but I'm considering this a work in progress and would really like to do them all eventually.

Get it here; Common Shoes Pack

I'm blaming Gwen for this, why not? I made her a pair of shoes and then spotted the horrible club feet everyone else possessed and had to at least try and change that.

Speaking of Gwen....she's on hold at the moment for the last days of the Modathon but I left her last, building her own/ player home.

When I say building I mean, building. each phase of the construction will need to be completed and paid for, and the builders do like a drink or two.

We shall see how that turns out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...