Monday 11 March 2019

I started...


After all this time procrastinating about writing a dialogue manual I finally started it.

It's still a rough draft but it's shaping up nicely. What I would really like though is some input. By input I don't mean physical help writing the bloody thing but I would like to hear your dialogue horror stories, problems you couldn't solve and anything else dialogue related that has baffled you.

I will be releasing the finished product as a pdf on Nexus but for now, you can read the draft any time you like via Google Docs.

And you can find that here

To PM me your ideas, problems, solutions and difficulties please use my discord link there on the right or by email

Back to writing. Laters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...