Tuesday 5 March 2019

Dialogue for Dummies.

I've recently been helping someone (Luccar) to learn how to do the dialogue for Morrowind and wondered if "Dialogue for Dummies" should be a thing?

After 17 years of spitting out dialogue and extended NPC replies etc, I think I could quite well write an informative tutorial on the subject.

I would really love to see more interactive NPC's in the game and would really love it even more if I encouraged more people to become modders.

Please. Let me know your thought on the subject. It could be a future project for me.


On the subject of dialogue...

I have updated the Auto-levelling Mercs for Morrowind Mod ( Compatible with Rebirth) to include more things.

I am in the middle of updating it again to include abilities for the Mercs (or at least one of them) to learn spells from the player and other NPC's and a few other interesting things.

If you're interested you can find it here

Right. That's enough from me for today. Back to the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...