Tuesday 19 March 2019

Didn't take long...

Due to the fact, I'm stuck in all day alone because of this stupid neck it seems all I have to do is write...

Although I only released the 1st Edition a week ago it appears I have managed to double its size and I already have the 2nd Edition in formatting.

Added;

Ai Wander - an example of available idol animations and how to use them in dialogue.

Ai Follow - an example of a simple follower quest.

Ai Travel - Making an NPC walk from the dialogue.

Greetings - More description on the separate greetings 0 - 9

Chance Game - Another more complex dialogue based game.

Random100 - More description of its usage.

Quick Reference - A table containing the commands so far


Just awaiting a story that is currently being written for me and I will be adding "adaptation" and "planning" to that list plus a few things more.



Coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...