Sunday 17 March 2019

Begging...


If you read this blog you may know that I hurt my neck quite badly last October and spent 3 months away from my PC.

The last two months have seen it get better slowly but surely but still not enough for me to use a mouse due to the posture it forces on me... Don't ask.

I can use it of course, just not have it welded to my hand like when you model or use the CS so it's cut down what I am able to do tremendously.

Typing, on the other hand, doesn't appear to give me problems providing I don't sit here for eight hours straight so, my only option has been to write.

As you or may not know I started a Morrowind Dialogue for Dummies and released the first edition of it at the end of last week and have started on the 2nd edition.

I may be able to teach in writing through tutorials and publish scientifically based Kindle books but I'm as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to writing science fiction.

Please. If you can help me with a short story (don't worry about grammar/ spelling etc) that I can use in an example in the 2nd Edition I would much appreciate it.

Your story doesn't have to relate to Morrowind in any way - That's why it's called an adaptation - as long as it has a start and a definitive ending(s) I should be able to make it so.

Showing how to turn a short story into a quest is of paramount importance I believe when planning your new quest and it is the only reason I don't release quest mods! I can't bloody write the story in the first place.


Contact me on Discord here. Write in the comments below or just send me an email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...