Thursday 2 August 2018

One down.....

One down, many to go. The first house is completed with new interior tile set (the video uses vanilla furniture - for now)



Interior tile set for one of the houses of Caldera

After several versions I finally settled for this one. The set also includes interior windows for placement to match up with the exterior. The interior is 1:1 with the exterior. Something Bethesda didn't appear to believe in....


Static has taken on the job of texturing the furniture and I'm sure it wont be long before the vanilla items in these interiors will be replaced with new models.

Fingers crossed! All going well up to now.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...