Sunday 29 July 2018

Texture Artist Wanted!

It's no secret that since computers got more than eight colours my ability to make textures has gone completely tits up and pear shaped.

My absolute need to make new furniture for the Caldera Experiment has left me with a dilemma. What I really need right now is someone that is willing to work with me and my models to create a medieval style touch to the interiors.

I could just slap a wood texture on them and have done with it but I want something more.

Most medieval furniture had carvings and markings like this;

Click to enlarge

Now I know this can be done with stencils, a good eye and time but as I am now alone on the project I just don't want to spend the time needed to create the textures as I am already immensely busy on models, planning scripts, possible quests and figuring out how to make everything slot together.

If you think you can help me out on the texture side then please let me know. The right person needs to be available, willing to stick it out for every piece of furniture and most of all, someone that wants to see their textures in the living world of Morrowind.

You can contact me on any of the following;

Email; grisco.services@gmail.com

Discord; The Caldera Experiment

 Or right here through the comments section of this blog.

I will need the artist to start soon so please, please click those links and get in on this project.

Thanks in advance

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...