Wednesday 11 July 2018

Just another day

Another productive day on Caldera and as a plus, France beat Belgium. My dream of an England v France final draws ever closer....IF we beat Croatia tonight that is.

(Click to enlarge)


Today saw the addition of the mages tower model, a wrought iron mages sign and a real time, working town clock (video tomorrow).



I thought yesterday was special when TheDrunkenMudcrab offered to write a quest for the town but today was just as special when Merlord popped up and assisted in writing the clock script.

More assistance please! 2090 isn't in my nature.... (but I wouldn't complain if it was in my future).





Here's to later.

Good luck lads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...