Monday 9 July 2018

Feeling good.....



Well at least it is eventually. Very sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances I will be now working alone on the project and I'm looking for a few things. If you think you can add to Caldera in any way I would love to hear from you.

Ideas, input and general suggestions from the community is all I'm asking for. Don't worry. I'll be doing the work.

Doesn't matter if you have no idea where the CS is you can be of a great help. Someone in Caldera annoy you for being so bland? Give them a back story and help me make Caldera come alive.

Suggestion for a new NPC? Let me know. I also want to know his habits, his hobby, his job, her likes and dislikes , her race etc. etc.

The exterior modelling is almost complete but I will always be willing to come back to it and add something I think is worthy of inclusion. 

This is a much bigger project than most will appreciate and I need all the help I can get. 

If you can and want to help them please send your suggestions to me by E-mail on my Discord or just write them in the comments below (no one ever writes comments on a blog unless it's about women's issues lol)

Right. Back to the grindstone. Literally :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...