Monday 11 June 2018

Neglect

Good morning all! Sorry for neglecting this blog and of course neglecting Morrowind in general. It's just that time of year where everything goes tits up for me and the sun comes out! Spending my time modding real houses rather than the ones in Caldera.

It's not actually been this dry and sunny in England in one period for a very long time. In fact 1976 springs to mind. (Yep. That long).

Sat here at 8:30 a.m. and it's 22C... The average summer temperature in the UK is around 15C. Make hay while the sun shines.

Enough of the wonderful British weather.

I came home the other night and as usual jumped in the bath to rest my old weary bones while listening to some documentary on youtube. I simply type "History" in the search and scroll through them to find one I haven't already seen. Funny enough the first one that came up was this;




It seems to be the month for video's in general. While typing away here I'm listening to the interview with NullCascade. Very interesting stuff. Not enough programmers in our community if you ask me.

Be warned. It's an hour and a half long interview so not for the faint hearted. Well worth a background listen though.




Right. Off to find a roof to sit on and eat my lunch. Hopefully I wont neglect this or Morrowind as long again (although I do hope the weather stays awesome :D)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...