Tuesday 1 May 2018

Mae Day! Mae Day!

Good morning fellow modders, grumpy old bastards and anyone else that reads this shit.

Happy birthday goes to my youngest (20) China Alanis. Have a great day sweetheart!

Also (and of course more importantly!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORROWIND!!



Morrowind is 16 years old today. It's now legal for it to have sex, get married, smoke and (hopefully not) multiply!

That's 16 years of mental modding from the community, 16 years of installing and uninstalling, 16 years of updating all those mods, 16 years of re-installing it on that new computer to see how much better it is or to see it with those new textures you couldn't use before.

Oh Morrowind. How we've loved you and hated you at the same time.

I would just like to say thanks to Morrowind for;

All those sleepless nights, all those mornings I was late for work after staying up until 4 am trying to get the Underground to work "this time", all the backache and eyestrain from sitting here hours after hour. All the beer I didn't drink because I preferred to stay in instead of going out.

All the women I didn't date (see above). All the meetings I cut short so I could get home and "finish that quest" and last but not least, thank you for helping me stay sane.

To commemorate such a great day we of course have the MMM. May Modathon Month. If you don't know anything about it then scroll down a couple of posts for links and video.

My entry this year is a small and humble one due to me having to fly away tomorrow to bloody Portugal for a family wedding (I knew I should have married and English girl!) so I wont be here for the month of May to add to the immense list of May mods I am expecting to flood in to Nexus.

My entry is; Modding for Morrowind by RubberMan

The link on this blog on the menu bar with the same name are supporting tutorials. I might even write a book on the subject......

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...