Wednesday 2 May 2018

A lovely day to leave!

Last day in rainy, dull, cold, miserable England today. I'll be on the plane in several hours on my to...



It was nice to get a mod in before I left though and I may still be able to cobble together a furniture pack for release (just for fun) at the last minute while waiting for her to pack and re-pack the bags....again...

If you haven't entered a mod for the MMM then get to it! You have until the end of May to think something up and get it uploaded to Nexus. (Please scroll down a few posts for information and links)

Nice surprise this morning was the new "Achievements" you can win. I got two earlier and here they are;



A very nice job Melchoir has done with these to. AND you get to add them to your download description on Nexus. It actually feels like you've won something.

Check them out here; Modding for Morrowind


Quick release before I leave; Hlaalu Furniture Pack.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...