Monday 23 April 2018

Prynhawn da! (good afternoon in Welsh). Today isn't a day for the Welsh but today does involve a dragon. The dragon of St. George.



I've just run the St. George's cross up the flag pole for England and whilst I sit here typing, good ol' Kate Middleton is heaving away on her back attempting to pop out another Princess/ Princelet on England's national day.

 For my American friends I suppose I should let you know that when you're not dying rivers green, dancing around New York and Boston while swilling down copious amounts of shitty Guinness that the other three countries on the isle all have their own days to.

Sadly that lump of rock off the coast (Ireland) picked the same damn month as Wales for their national day and it is completely over shadowed because half the American population think they're Irish... You're not for fucks sake. My ancestors are Vikings but I don't profess to be one.

To make up for it all though, Wales got the worlds coolest flag and England got the coolest story. Shame that the only St Andrew anyone knows is a fucking golf course.

Of course Wales has something else. We have the only language where you can pick out seven letters from a scrabble bag, throw them in the air and when they land it's a word!

Morrowind Mad May Moddathon

I have it on good authority that this years moddathon will continue as always and will start on Morrowinds 16th birthday (1st May).

No video for the event has been posted by DarkElfGuy as yet but you can keep up with his reviews/ previews and everything Morrowind here on his youtube channel.You can also find him in the links to the right.

Unfortunately nothing will be released for it at my end due to a family wedding in Portugal. This also upsets my plans to release the Caldera Experiment that very month unless I fly back to finish it (not sure the wife will let me do that somehow).

I will soldier on this week of course and perhaps even finish all the exterior models which still need a fair bit of work. Shading is out on some of them and others I just don't like the shape of. Not to mention after placing them in the Construction Set I find myself needing things like steps and railings etc.

There is also the matter of an external forge for the Blacksmith. Maybe, maybe not.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...