Wednesday 1 May 2019

Happy Birthday!!!



May 1st. A conflicting day for me indeed. What do I love the most? Morrowind, Modathon or My daughter. Well, it's a tough one but there is, of course, no real competition.

17 years ago today Morrowind found its way onto the shelves of all the computer games stores (remember when we had shops?) and into the hearts of many a gamer.

Morrowind itself deserves a May Modathon badge for longevity and I deserve one just for putting up with my little girl and letting her get to 21 without me killing her.

Due to my current project (Gwen) and all the wonderful things May brings for me (daughter's 21st, Wife's birthday, best friends birthday, an 80th etc) it is doubtful I will be joining in with the Modathon to any great extent but at least this year I will be spending May in England instead of Portugal and I do have something ready to go.





Now I feel like a proper old bastard!


"May your death be swift and your days be many"






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...