Monday 15 April 2019

Another one...


Trance again came up with a groovy idea to make the guards annoy you if you entered a sneak mode in the town. Thinking about it, it made perfect sense. If someone saw you sneaking around in the middle of town they would pay closer attention to you so here it is.

I can't be blamed for any dumb animation flaws so don't bother telling me about them. Write to Bethesda, not me. All Hail Todd!

Inquisite Guards can be found on Nexus here.

What else...

Oh yeah, if you're Polish or Portuguese you can find translations for the Dark Brotherhood Delay mod on its Nexus page thanks to Mateusz and the wife.


Gwen


After being mugged by messers Greatness7, Merlord and Null I've now been convinced that Gwen needs MWSE and thus it is. MWSE is now a requirement for her but it has added some interesting AI possibilities that I've never seen before.

Still on target to have a download of her ready for sometime in May.

If you want to know more about Gwen then scroll down to the last post.


Time for the daughter and grandson to come very shortly so I'm sodding off :D

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...