Thursday 5 July 2018

A bit late

A belated happy 4th of July to the other side of the pond. I was very surprised to find fireworks going off here last night and not sure if it was a late England party for the World Cup or if we actually had those American types in our village.

One can only hope it was the World cup of course.


Needless to say I spent my "Lucky we escaped that one" day doing bugger all apart from pissing about in the garden with the wife, daughter and grandson. At one point I did consider lighting the barbecue but that would have taken way too much effort.

After spending a good part of this morning attempting to coax a sparrow out from behind my fridge after leaving my back doors open I decided to do some typing here while the wife does her getting ready for "work" thing. (I don't think she has ever done more than 3 hours in a row)

Yet again it promises to be over 30C today but I do intend to make another model for Caldera anyway. 

The house style I stumbled upon floated my boat so much I've decided to change them all. Sounds like a big job but at about an hour per model it really isn't.

Heinrich very kindly allowed me to use his textures from his WHO for the brickwork which look decidedly better than the existing ones.

Hopefully some screen shots will follow;



Quite hard to see really. Or is it the sunlight through my window?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...