Thursday 14 June 2018

A day off.

Today I got a full day off and started it by opening Wings and modelling a forge. Then another one and another...

Six incarnations later I made one I was fairly happy with but still not 100%. I did manage to make a few other missing bits and pieces and with a bit of luck I'm close to finishing up with all the models I need for the exteriors...maybe?

Anyway. Here's what I did today;



I have a minor operation in the morning but when I get home I hope to make a start on the bellows for the forge and maybe make some of those fences I so dearly want.

The biggie that's left is of course the town gates and the curtain wall but I'm quietly confident they will be easy.

I'm still considering "Fort Ebony" but that remains in the deepest depths of my mind and of course if I did make it I would want an entire quest line to go with it. Maybe my son will lend a hand with the story board script? You never know.

There was a story line I was going to make that involved a kind of police force faction rather than guards. The idea behind the quests was a full on mystery/ investigation type deal. No idea where I'm going with this!

Anyway. We shall see what happens. There are always future updates I suppose.

If anyone has any ideas then please PM me on my Discord and I will be happy to discuss the possibility of making them real.

Off to bed now. Don't want to be too tired in the morrow(ind).

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've neglected Morrowind once again! The neck went wonky and I couldn't sit here wasting my life but...I did get a chance to finish ...